Saturday, August 2, 2008

July 24th race and more mileage

I'm late writing about the 24th of July. My dad, Emma, Ali and I ran the Deseret News 10k on Pioneer Day. We all started together and finished pretty close to one another. I was especially proud of Emma who beat her goal by more than 4 minutes. It was fun reminiscing about 13 years prior when we did this same race- our older brother Rich talked us in to doing it, our first race ever. Emma and I ran the race together that time too!
I especially liked the idea of two girls who we saw racing with pioneer bonnets and skirts! Ha Ha

As for my weekly running times these last 3 weeks since my last post, they have been 306,306 and 321 minutes. Slowly I'm getting to where I want to be! I'm just glad I'm still healthy and not injured!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Thanks for running with me nate! Should we make it a tradition? Next year...same place, same time. Good luck in Logan, let me know when your first race is so we can come.